Old April 6th 04, 03:59 PM
PattyMomVA

Default So confused! Oversupply, or what?

"pologirl" wrote in message
om...
(pologirl) wrote:
The problem is, DS almost never lets go [...]

After the initial latching on, the pain has gotten better. And DS has
started to let go when the breast is "empty". My LC gave me sample
hydrogel pads (Smoothies), which feel very nice, but my leaking is too
much for them!

For leaking, I've heard a couple people on here (mkb) talk about LilyPadz.
I've never tried them, but the website shows that they stop the leaking. It
looks to me like they push your nipple in.(?) Once you're not in pain, you
might want to check these out. You could start a new thread if you want
more input on them.

http://www.lilypadz.com/

Good luck,
-Patty, mom to Corinne (6y) and Nathan (3.5y)
and stepmom to Victoria (13.5y)