Old July 18th 06, 02:49 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Jess

Default Etiquette Question - wedding invites

"dkhedmo" wrote in message
.net...
It's one thing to not be able to afford much and to make compromises, it's
another to make it your guests' responsibility to cater your wedding...

When my first husband and I got married, we got our bands on sale, my
grandmother made my wedding dress, our wedding site was an outdoor chapel
that was free, the minister was the family minister and the church
potluck-catered our wedding as their present to us and his second grade
teacher made our wedding cake as her present to us.

It was great all the way around. I cried all day long.

Jess