Old March 19th 07, 06:27 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers

Default Article in newspaper...

ack, I think the problem is, that it often does work with later children as
milk supply seems to increase each time, a lot of first time mums have milk
supplies that just don't cope when feeds are scheduled, she doesn't even
mention if her 3rd baby actually was exclusively breastfed. What's worse is
that as the book uses supplementation as one of it's answers to problems
with the system, that when problems do occur, if a mother is against
supplementing, then they don't and baby becomes unwell. There are other
books out there that I don't particularly like, but none concern me as much
as this one - this one puts babies in hospital.

Anne