Old April 26th 07, 12:35 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Strutter

Default When to let kids meet new girlfriend

"xkatx" wrote in message newspIXh.408$Dq6.224@edtnps82...

"Strutter" wrote in message
"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:37:02 -0500, Strutter wrote for all to see:

Not that it's any of your business, but I am working toward living
close to
my daughter. Finding the right job doesn't happen overnight most of
the
time. I can't help that they live in an econimically depressed area.

That's a good thing - finding work closer to your daughter's home.

Maybe then, custody can be 50/50 and you can keep your 15k a year. I'm
sure your daughter would rather you were the #1 man in her life.

'Kate

Honestly, my coming here is not about the money. I just wanted objective
opinions about the situation.

Around here, when someone new pops in with a question or problem and is
looking for advice, it often sends up flags when they mention money. It
seems to happen all too often that a parent seems to try to look like a
hero by saying, "But I shell out the big bucks!!!"

Noted.