Old February 6th 04, 09:52 PM
Nikki

Default upset at nanny -- vent

Irrational Number wrote:

But, that's all beside the point! I just can't believe
she snuck wheat to my little boy. So far, thank goodness,
he hasn't shown any sensitivity. But, I told her she is
never to do this again.

I don't blame you for being upset! Some people just don't understand about
the food thing. I'm probably one of them but I know enough not to feed
other peoples babies, lol. I'd make a firm rule that she can only feed the
baby the specific food you have laid out for that day and nothing else to
eat or drink - ever. IMO it would be useless to try and educate her on what
he can have because it is to much to know and/or she'll scoff at it anyway.
Easier to say he can have any of this and nothing else. Hoe there is not
repeat incidents.

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)