Old February 6th 04, 10:18 PM
Dawn Lawson

Default upset at nanny -- vent

Irrational Number wrote:

Dawn Lawson wrote:

Irrational Number wrote:

[...] the nanny told me that when she's
taking a snack break, Pillbug mouthes so excitedly
that she GIVES HIM A BIT OF WHEAT BREAD!

[...] Can you print off some stuff for her to read? Purge your house for
while of stuff he can't have?

It's actually okay now. I'm quite sure she wouldn't
do it again, especially as I said that over and over
for the past four days! I couldn't print anything for
her, since she only knows Chinese.

actually, I had a thought after I posted that that might be the
case....and now I am led along the winding path of musing to ask...

What sort of info is available in Cantonese or Mandarin either on-line
or irl on these sorts of topics? Other languages?

Dawn