Old March 19th 04, 11:35 PM
Bebelestrnge

Default I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

Subject: I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people
From: "'Kate
Date: 3/18/2004 11:52 PM Eastern Standard Time
On 19 Mar 2004 04:22:47 GMT, (Bebelestrnge)

Bev wrote:
actually she moved in with the 35 year old father of their first child

when
she was 16 , Her mother, my sister has been sick and terminal with AIDS

since
her daughter was seven or eight years old.The girl was raised mostly by my
parents not my sister and yeah dysfunctional that is my family how about

yours
? g I really try not to admit it LOL! last I looked the world was pretty
dysfunctional itself........we fit in.

Kate wrote:
My dysfunctional family includes a lot of people who never knew how to
communicate with each other. There are and were a lot of unnecessary
hard feelings. I hope not to pass that on to my children but I probably
am despite my intentions. If that's true, then my children, without
therapy, will probably have dysfunctional marriages wherein my
daughters will become doormats, gain 30 lbs, and be terribly unhappy and
my son will be oblivious to anything but his 6 pack of beer and remote
control when his wife walks out with their kids. If, by some stroke of
luck, I succeed and can teach them how to have a good marriage, then
I'll have beaten the odds and done for them what two generations of
family couldn't do for my siblings and me. Although how I'm going to do
that without a spouse is still a mystery.

Bev wrote:
They would probably figure out a blow up doll huh ? They don't talk much
Wouldn't make a very good "functional" role model either. Hmmmmmmmmm g
I'm outta ideas. I know you will do the best you can to make a difference. Your
children are lucky to have you, you are a good mother, I can see that.
Bev

'Kate