Old March 20th 04, 12:48 AM
Bebelestrnge

Default I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

Subject: I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people
From: lm
Date: 3/19/2004 10:32 AM Eastern Standard Time
On 19 Mar 2004 03:56:19 GMT,
(Bebelestrnge

Why can't a baby go out in 20 degree weather? She won't get RSV from
wind.

Why take a 3 month old baby that just recovered from a severe respiratory
infection out in 20 degrees? No you can't get the virus from the wind , I was
told it comes from a respiratory infection ?

Why are two broke teenagers with a baby spending money at Burger
King?

They are not broke? My daughter has SSI income and her B/F is working? They
spend money at the movies and bowling too ...........Are you serious they
should not do these things occasionally?

Are they supposed to be punished for having a baby?

I bet they would possibly be even more so in need of some away time than adult
parents need to be away from the children at times? They are under a lot of
stress and need to unwind too I think.

I would suggest you leave or otherwise make yourself unavailable when
the parents are on duty with the baby. They're not learning anything
when you're there, and you're not getting a break. They're not going
to drop the baby on her head while you're gone. They won't know what
it is to actually be parents until they have to behave like parents.
Give yourself a break now or you'll never get one.

,Major big ole sigh I do do all of that and where do you think I am up there
butts like that? I am not , I am too damn exhausted after work to put up with
much. I get up at 4 a.m. I work on my feet for 8 hours, cook breakfast and
lunch for 60 people prep for the next day, daily cleaning chore like clean a
friggen oven(oh I hate that one!) and I drive an hour to work and an hour home
by 4 in the afternoon I like a nice nap Yes I am beginning to take more
breaks it has been 3 months the basics have been taught yes they need more
responsibility and yes they are indeed getting it.

lm
Bev
'Kate