Old March 12th 06, 06:20 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

Default The right to abandon your child (aka - Roe v. Wade for Men)

"Bill in Co." wrote in message
nk.net...
Werebat wrote:
Bill in Co. wrote:
Joy wrote:

"DB" wrote in message
. net...

"tonita" wrote in

consequences. Don't have sex with someone you wouldn't want to
become
a parent with.

Ever hear of Beer?

If only we could all live in a perfect world and be as smart as you!

So is it right to sentence a man to death if is can't pay the

extortionate
CS rates?

Responsible people don't drink so much beer that they have
irresponsible
sex.

Responsible people don't do (many) irresponsible things, but alas, The
Greatest Generation is nearly all dead now.

Oh, blow it out your pompous ass.

Pray tell, which was this Greatest Generation? Give me dates.

- Ron ^*^

I guess you're still a bit too young to know, if you have to ask that.

Well, perhaps Tom Brokaw can enlighten you in that regard, since he used
the
term a fair amount during his "tenure".

But then again, perhaps not......
I'll leave the light on for ya, but I won't wait up.

Being nearly 60, I am unfamiliar with the term. The fact that you appear to
get your information from one of the approved newtworks speaks volumes.
Phil #3