Old July 21st 03, 01:49 PM
Tiffany

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

wrote in message
et...
Tiffany wrote:
wrote in message

My point is don't read them. This is the internet and anyone can say
what they want. All we can do is not read it. OR if you do read it,
take it with a grain of salt. I really don't understand why you let
the written words of people you don't know and will never know hurt
you. Take the useful posts with you, let the unuseful ones go.

to tell you the truth, the sane part of me thought of that right after I

hit
send, lol.

I sometimes have to speak out for my own mental health but after that I

was
going back through and seeing how Dennis and Lisa ignored Tom's vicious
reply to my original message and how he even started a whole new thread

that
was even more vicious but they replied to his one positive post and either
they are deeply in denial, co-conspirators with him in some unconscious

way,
or they were just trying to accentuate the positive. I have more faith in
Dennis than in Lisa based on history but the bottom line is:

take the good, leave the bad.

Exactly, just like in REAL life.