Old July 21st 03, 02:33 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

wrote in message
et...
Tiffany wrote:
wrote in message
Lisa aka Surfer wrote:

Well done, Tom. You have a bigger heart than I, it was clear from
the very first reply from Betsy that she wasn't going to get the
point. Yet you still took the time. Man oh man you're doing well
these days!!!!

Lisa

Actually, Lisa, you and Tom are as emotionally abusive to me on here
as always and I won't put up with it from you either. And I was
able to resolve things with Betsy as I apologized for my sarcasm and
she did get through to me in email. Because she did truly care for
me and my son's best interests. You never have. You have always
been catty and superior and very hurtful to me and I will not allow
you to continue to do that to me here.

L, you need to let go of this 'being abused online' stuff. No one can
hurt you unless you let them, online. Don't read their posts for god
sake.

Hey, don't take the responsibility off of Lisa and put it on me Tiffany.
Lisa has a very long history of being cruel to me in her posts to me. She
doesn't need to waste bandwidth targeting me when I am at my most

vulnerable
with hurtful remarks but she does it all the time. There is no difference
between if she said it to me online or in the mail or on the telephone or

my face, words hurt. Get in her face, not mine.

Would you like some cheese with that WhiNE