Old August 3rd 04, 03:59 AM
Cheryl

Default antifungal spray for diaper rash?

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:04:35 +1200, Unadulterated Me
wrote:

Jenrose wrote:

Allergy-prone families may want to avoid using tea tree oil neat. Direct
application is the fastest way I know to a tea tree allergy. (got one
myself...)
Jenrose

Interesting your the first person I've met with an allergy to that,

I'm not allergic to it, but both myself and Shrimp are sensitive to
it. We both came out with a really bad itchy rash after I used some
sorbolene cream with 10% tea tree oil. But then he seems to have
quite sensitive skin anyway and Thud seems to have developed sensitive
skin.

--
Cheryl
Mum to Shrimp (11 Mar 99), Thud (4 Oct 00)