Old October 24th 05, 02:39 PM
Sue

Default no naps- EVER- life in disaster zone.

"JJ" wrote in message
So today, I
gave up after an hour and put her in her chair for lunch. I started
highchair. I knew she'd wake up if I touched her, so I let her sleep.
An hour later, she woke up and started eating again as if nothing
happened. But at least she got a nap and was cheerful all afternoon!!

I always fed my kids lunch before I put them down for a nap. It was always
at the same time to just to add to a routine for the day. Maybe she is too
hungry to sleep.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)