Old June 8th 06, 06:12 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Active Active Baby

Anna.Nicole.m wrote:
Welches wrote:
I wouldn't worry. It sounds normal baby activity at 20 weeks. Doesn't mean
that the baby will ncessarily be more active. |Your dh will have 6+ months
after the baby is born before the baby's mobile enough to increase the
distance he moves over the course of the day by a mile.:-)
Debbie

I'm not worried about it. My mom is convinced that it means I'm going
to have a colicky baby. I think she's crazy, considering Colic has
little if anything at all to do with activity, but more to do with
digestive issues.

I just wanted to know if anyone else is having fun with this?

Mine went through spurts of super activity, then calm. I think he/she
was just worn out . At 36 weeks, still pretty active.

FWIW - my mom said I drove her nuts in utero. I was her 6th child and
most active. And it was a warning sign because I was a spirited and
active kid (and adult....)