Old June 8th 06, 06:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Active Active Baby

Anne Rogers wrote:
My first was excessively active inside, in fact we suspect this may have
been what caused me to have preterm contractions. He was a very active
newborn, the lack of restriction didn't stop him kicking like it seems to
stop most babies. He's very active now, but then so are most 3yr old boys!

I don't think my 2nd child at age 1 in any less active than he was but was
very different in the womb, still what many people might have considered
active though, but I was comparing it to excessive!

Anne

This is my first pregnancy so i really have nothing to compare it to
other then firends who are pregnant around the same time as me. So far
my baby is moving significantly more and significantly more often then
my friends babies. I think a high energy child would be the best for
me, as long as they are low maintenance in their attitudes like me LOL