Old January 20th 08, 05:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
vernon O

Default Bad news for liars, good news for kids

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
vernon O wrote:
"Debbee" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 8:47 pm, (David Wright) wrote:

My tag line is insulting the president. As for the attitude, well,
you're entitled to your opinion.

I support the President of the U.S. I might not like all of his
viewpoints,
or his decisions but being an American, despite who is in the White
House,
I do support the President. In my humble opinion, anyone that insults
the
President insults the Veterans, and the American Flag, and what it
stands for.

And anyone who insults the President does so out of ignorance and hate.
I don't care if it was Clinton, Nixon, Roosevelt, Hoover, Lincoln, Bush,
Kennedy.

Every one had positives that far outweighed negatives

I am positive that Bar Stool Butt has only negatives.

Goody goody for you.
Hate is the base of NAZI.