Old October 28th 08, 07:56 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Default another expecting the unexpected

Anne Rogers wrote:
I guess that counts as an announcement!

Congratulations!

This group is really quiet these days, where else are people hanging
out? I've really valued having people to talk to, but message boards
that stick 10 messages per page and have loads of colours and no
restrictions about people putting tickers in their signatures drive me
crazy!

I'm still reading, but there's just not much to talk about on my end.
Sara's a year a month and a couple of days and still nursing a lot. I've
just today started my first period (seriously bad timing, too...) and
I'm totally not planning another child. Two are enough for this little
household ;-)

take care
nicole