Old September 27th 06, 08:39 PM posted to misc.headlines,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Rich

Default Hallelujah! Abraham Cherrix is improving

"PeterB" wrote in message
oups.com...

Idiot. All I said about Abraham was that his own immunity is
responsible for any improvements to his health. If the Hoxsley diet
helped, I think that's great.

That brings up an interesting question. Do transplant patients, whose
immunity is intentionally supressed, get cancer at a higher rate than those
of us with fully active immune systems? When they do get cancer, do their
cancers progress faster than those in others? I'm not proposing anything,
just curious about the subject, and don't have the time to look it up at the
moment.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites: