Old July 14th 07, 03:21 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
kidman via FamilyKB.com

Default Is spamming being permitted here??

Greg, you don't sound like a happy camper and I'm sorry about your anger
issue. Did you know that anger can render you incapable of reasonable and/or
rational thought? I'm afraid that by appearing as an on-the-edge, mean-
spirited individual on a basis of vindictiveness might leave others with the
impression that you're emotionally stunted and mentally unstable. This
certainly doesn't help in your efforts to gain retribution against child
protection agencies. Have you considered professional help? It might help
alleviate your miserable disposition.

Greegor wrote:
0:-), thanks for your support. It's an old story in which small-minded
individuals who cannot offer a reasonable rebuttal to unwelcome information
make an attempt to discredit the presenter.
James C. Talbot

Hi there. The link you provided didn't work for me, but I can offer a good
guess as to what information it discloses. I have a question. Why would a

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
child abusers who have lost their 'parental right' to continue their abusive
practices....I've already put my time in.) Thanks.

Jim! I see you had high hopes of being an ezine ""expert"" on the
public world wide web, but you're such a liberal kook that you
thought you could spew your ""intellectual"" drivel without
coping with any competing ideas?

Are your opinions like "hothouse flowers" unable to stand the real
world?

There is a REASON why moderated newsgroups are often
so boring that they die a slow death.

It's called "politically inbred" or "preaching to the choir".

I see you equate all spanking with child abuse.
It must really chafe your hide that spanking is legal in all 50
states.

When you joined the Marines you took an oath to defend
the Constitution against all enemies foreign or domestic, didn't you?

But NOW you would ignore gross violations of that same
Constitution for the sake of obsessively ""protecting""
children, even if it kills the children, right?

Do you see Unconstitutional destruction of the
FAMILY as helpful for the child, Jim?

And if you can get some nice checks as a contractor
in CPS cases, that wouldn't hurt your feelings either would it?

What are your professional credentials and job title Jim?
What do you really do for a living, and who for?

You wanted to be VERY PUBLIC but now you want to hide out?

Oora?

--
James C. Talbot