Old August 30th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.scouting.issues,alt.education,misc.education,misc.kids,talk.politics.misc
marc

Default On the playground of a northern Colorado Springs elementary school,tag is not "it."

deezknutz wrote:

A "Trouble-Free Playground" sounds like a training ground for adults
who will buckle under the pressure of real life. A human being who's
life lacks common challenges such as conflict resolution is a human
being that will have a stunted social growth rate.

I'm glad I'm not a kid today because adults are screwing them up
royally!

" They **** you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had