Old April 5th 04, 11:26 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Default The day-to-day details of milk donation?

I have contacted the Vancouver Milk Bank and they are interested in me
becoming a milk donor. I will become one if I pass the health
requirement (I don't see why not) and figure out the physical logistics
of getting my milk to them (I'm 3 hours from Vancouver).

I guess I would like to know more about the logistics of extra pumping.
When did you pump? How often did you pump? Did you pump while nursing?
Did you keep any for your baby as a freezer stash? How did you handle
growth spurts? Things like that.

Any information would be appreciated. :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/isabellazora/

~ Harriet Martineau