Old October 19th 05, 08:21 PM
Rebecca Jo

Default ack! too cute!

"Melania" wrote:

So, while nursing, ds#2 popped off, looked up at me, and said "Ai!" So
I said, "hi!" He smiled and latched back on. A second later he popped
off and said, "Moo!" so I said moo back. He laughed and said moo again,
so I said moo again, and he giggled and latched back on. Then he popped
off and said "awooooo", which I repeated, eliciting another big smile
and another relatch. Finally, he popped off and looked at me
expectantly. Feeling I should say something, I said, "Yeah!" He looked
at me as if to say, "okaaaaay, you're nuts, lady!" And returned to
nursing. And that was the end of the conversation. Guess I broke the
rules!

He also now strokes his own hair while nursing. It's adorable!

Melania

Aww, that is really cute. :-D

Rj