Old January 5th 07, 04:43 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Moya

Default Three year old twin girls

Have you thought of working from home. I work from home and have an
amazing support group to work with. It is all on the internet and the
phone. I love talking to the other ladies. The extra $ isn't too bad
either. I teach full time and hope to quit next year.
Moya

On Nov 25 2006, 10:22 am, wrote:
Just wondering if anyone out there has 3 yr old twin girls. I would
really like to have a friend to talk to. I'm a stay at home mom who
cleans a house once or twice a week for play money, but other than
that, I'm pretty much alone. My husband works long hours and we don't
really get much quality time.