Old May 28th 04, 06:31 PM
Tracey

Default C-Sec and steps....and driving??

"Christine" wrote in message

Driving, Dr. said NO driving for 4 weeks AND NO riding either for 4
weeks.....now I had a nurse in the hospital tell me that i CAN ride in
the car,,,but NO driving.....the dr. said its because If we would wreck
OR if he would have to slam on the brakes, that would NOT be good for my
insides....

My doctor told me that I could drive as soon as I stopped taking the
Percocet. My baby was born on Tuesday, and I was driving on Saturday.

does anyone ride in the car?
although I really have no desire to go in the car, i was just
wondering....

Well, how would you get home from the hospital if you didn't ride in a car?
You certainly wouldn't walk? We went for a ride (a couple hours long)
within a week of both my c-sections.

its rough when you feel fine and cant do anything....

If you feel fine, then you CAN do things...jsut not too much...take it easy
and if you hurt more, you're doing too much.

I know what happened to Nan, and I'm really tryng to limit my steps
today and tomorrow, and for a few more weeks......

any input?
tia...

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnurs...LID=9T8S0V9F5G