Old May 28th 04, 06:36 PM
Tracey

Default C-Sec and steps....and driving??

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
.. .
I expect because, while it's possible to not drive for a month, it's not

possible to not be a passenger for a month. If no other reason, you're
probably going to have a follow-up appointment for you and the baby within
that time, have to come back and get the staples out, etc. I can think of

6
times at least I had to be in the car going somewhere the first month

after
coming home from the hospital-including several within the first week.

Not being a passenger just doesn't seem POSSIBLE to me. I mean, you hve to
get home from the hosiptal, right?

I see people mention 'having the staples out' after a c-section all the time
on this group, and I'm so confused about it because I had two c-sections,
and I never had staples...both times I had stitches that were
self-dissolving. Whats the difference?