Old March 13th 04, 06:26 AM
Akuvikate

Default Bottle mention in folksong

In O Brother Where Art Thou there's a wonderful lullaby (track 10 on
the soundtrack, called "Didn't Leave Nobody but the Baby") that I like
to sing to the Bug. After the CD had been missing for a while I just
found it and was able to listen to all the lyrics. There's one verse
that says "Honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop, gonna bring a
bottle to the baby". Anyone know anything about what that means, or
even just when the song is from? I tried a google search but just
came up with dozens of websites that list the lyrics.

Kate
and the Bug, 9 months