Old May 19th 04, 03:58 PM
Editor - Child Support News

Default What do think????

You co-sign and she defaults, it's your ass.

"Curious557" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Well I'm suppose to go to a meeting with Virginia's DCSE because I have
filed an appeal against the amount DCSE has come up with. Plus the
caseworker I have been dealing with is a real bitch and has been giving me
false information. But get this, my ex has recieved the appeal papers and
now has decided to come to an agreement. She would like for me to pay her
a reasonable amount each month plus co-sign for her to get a new
apartment. Apparently she is really desperate to move out of her parents
home. I of course told her if I agreed, the agreement would need to be in
writing and notarized. Still though it all seems a little fishy. and I
thought well what if she doesn't make her rent payments- I'll be screwed.
What should I do??