Old May 17th 04, 09:00 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Got third beta

On Mon, 17 May 2004 14:50:15 -0400, Dagny wrote:

Last Wed my hcg was 65 (about 14 dpo); it was 23, 48 hours earlier.

Not spectacular numbers; but doesn't seem like anything's wrong yet either.
I have already ordered cool weather maternity gear, as one of my faults
is -- too many clothes.

What do you mean not spectacular? They are doubling right? That's more
than I can say ATM... They are on the low side, but definitely not yet too
low for 14 DPO. Shall we share sticky vibes? I'm getting my third number
tomorrow. I can only pray it will look as good as yours...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (22m)