Old March 11th 06, 02:31 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Judgment Day; a Skewed & Hateful Perspective

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:07:48 -0000, "Zorro" wrote:

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven wrote ...

What would you like to know?

I think I need to learn how to hate people I've never met

and maybe if I could hate myself in the way that you hate yourself...

can you and your higher power help me with that Michael ?

Let me steer you in a perspective of love and hate.

There are 10 commandments in the Old Testament manifested by the
authority of the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

Take commandment #5:
Honor thy father and thy mother.

Think of God being the Father to His children the Isrealites.
Think of your daddy and mommy as rearing you.

The love aspect in the Old Testament
We are suppose to regard our parents in giving us a good name,teaching
us to respect them and others, help us to understand the privileges of
life that are dished to us, gain knowledge and wisdom about a higher
power, understand chastity, behave with pure motives and intentions,
seek out integrity amongt others and build it within, etc.

The hate aspect in the Old Testament
Adam and Eve were created in the flesh but alive in their spiritual
body. Life beginning as Adam and Eve experienced and life everlasting
like those Christians that are dead or those Christians that are going
to be raptured will experience a spiritual life like Adam and Eve did
in the Garden of Eden. The Garden of Eden is what Paradise is all
about. Does it sound that objectionable to look forward to after your
earthly death?

Why didn't Adam and Eve have children when they were in their
spiritual life with God as their Creator? Because we will not be able
to produce children in life eternal. But Adam and Eve sinned and lost
their spiritual life with God and entered their fleshly life. That was
when they were able to produce children. Children are born into sin.
Children are not born of sin.

The hating of our parents should be in teaching us children about how
to sin.

There are 2 commandments in the New Testament manifested by the Son of
Man, Jesus Christ.

#1: Love your God with all your strength, with all your might, with
all your heart, mind, soul, spirit, etc.
#2: Love thy neighbor as you love yourself.

Let's go back to commandment #5 of the Old Testament to honor thy
father and thy mother.

Jesus Christ said in the following:
Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have
one Father, and He is in heaven.

Now, commandment #5 to honor thy father and mother...should it not say
honor God and our mother? We hate our dads on earth for teaching us
sin, but we love God for giving us the gift of His Son Jesus Christ
for dying on the Cross for our sins in which we are forgiven of those
sins and set free in the spirit while living on this earth.

Let's consider the self-righteous. They have not experienced the
freedom of life by virtue of the cross. They are still slaves to their
master which is the beast. They have not gained an understanding of
the Master they should be serving whom is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ
said at the Cross, "Forgive them Father for they know not what they
do." We are to forgive the self-righteous.

Zorro, you hate yourself because you are still in and experiencing the
wrath of God with misery, sorrow, hurt, pain, suffering, etc. because
of your sin.

I have this motto that I state, "You need to learn to help yourself
and take care of yourself before you can help others and take care of
others."

You hate others because you want to focus on the experiences of
others. Others have hurt you in such a way that you want to repulse
them and reject them. Jesus Christ was not among the Pharisees and
Scribes of the Temple in His day. They were the self-righteous. He was
among the sinners helping them with their sins and afflictions of
which He could be in your life to help you right now. What is promised
in the New Testament by Jesus Christ is what you have to look forward
to if you just consider giving your life to Him.

Jesus Christ will teach you about the love and hate aspect. I am here
now to aid you through your struggles.

Consider calling 1-888-NEED-HIM

I could have added 4 times as much to this message but had to ponder
what was sufficient to address your confusion.

My heart goes out to you, Zorro.

t Michael t

The Worlds Uncensored News Source