Old March 11th 06, 03:58 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Judgment Day; a Skewed & Hateful Perspective

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:50:49 -0500, "-=RaOuL=-"
wrote:

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:07:48 -0000, "Zorro" wrote:

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven wrote ...

---SNIP---

Now, commandment #5 to honor thy father and mother...should it not say
honor God and our mother? We hate our dads on earth for teaching us
sin, but we love God for giving us the gift of His Son Jesus Christ
for dying on the Cross for our sins in which we are forgiven of those
sins and set free in the spirit while living on this earth.

If it is to be interpreted in that way, it must be understood as teaching
us to honor God the Father and also The Blessed Virgin, Most Holy Mother of
the Son of Man. More proof that Catholics are the true Christian faithful
and those who don't Honor the Blessed Virgin are wrong. "Hail Mary, Mother
of God..."

By the way, what does any of this have to do with single parenting?

-=RaOuL=-

Mary was a sinner just like you and I.

Be careful who you truly worship.

t Michael t

P.S. The catholic religion is Satan's counterfeit religion of the
anti-type. The christian religion is the type religion.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source