Old September 28th 06, 05:23 PM
crrazy crrazy is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy need help

hi all i'm new to this site found it by chance on a search looks like a good place so i guess i'll start here.....
first i'll give a bit of background info on the problem, when my youngest daughter was 1 she had 6 double ear infections in a row so they put tubes in her ears ever since they fell out at about age 3 she has had problems with noise, she hates loud noise is terrified of it any kind of noise she covers her ears and runs away, well she is now 6 and has started kindergarten and is TERRIFIED of the noise the potty makes at school in her class they have there own potty she can use but it is the kind that auto flushes they've been in school about 3-4 weeks and she WONT go i accually had the school nurse call me laughing that she was in her office and she had to go bad but was afraid so they put her on the phone and i told her she needed to go, when she got home i reinforced that she needed to go or else she could possibly hurt her bladder, well i thought the problem was ok but today she got off the bus screaming and crying the bus driver said she came out of school like that she got in the vehicle and said she needed to go bad i was like OMG so hurried back to house and she went i talked to her she said her teacher told her whatever and let her go like that, well her teacher called me and i told her what she said and teacher said no i tried to show her that it wouldn't flush with a towel over it and she still wouldn't go and she was holding it all day, i have no idea what to do to get her to go i not only have this problem at school but anywhere we go i have to FORCE her to go so she dont pee her pants.....please does anybody have any advice on anything i can do