Old April 4th 08, 07:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Thorson

Default JAN DREW the REPEATED Liar cannot shut up

Jan Drew the False Accuser wrote:

Cell Tech's words and your lies:

I see Cell Tech's words, but I do not see any
statement made by me which is a lie.

Please point out a statement made by me
which is untrue or a lie. Your consistent
tactic is to post a whole haystack of lies
made against me, mixed in with some true
statements made by me, in the hope that
naive readers will assume there's a needle
in there somewhere.

There is not. Your accusation against me
is false. Your accusation is a LIE.
And you know know it.

You are despicable.

What statement did I ever make about Cell Tech or
their products is a lie? The retraction does not
say any of my statements were false, much less
a lie.

I've asked you before, and you have never been
able to show me even one statement I made about
Cell Tech which is untrue, much less a lie.

When you accuse me of lying, that is a false
accusation. If you dispute that, please quote
one of these lies you claim I told.

You won't do that. And I know why you won't
do that. It is because you can't.