Old March 10th 04, 11:43 PM
Emily

Default question about vivarin?

kylee wrote:

Ds sleeps just fine trust me. It amazes me what all this kid can sleep
through sometimes. So that isn't a worry. He must get that from his dad.
Trust me as soon as I can get both kids to cooperate at the same time I am
.. things have just gooten too out of hand around the house and I just had
to get some cleaning done. And after not sleeping well it's hard to motivate
to do much of anything and not to mention my nerves were just about as
frazzled as can be.. it's almost noon now and I have gotten quite a bit done
and feel much better.

I can see that with two kids "sleep when the baby sleeps" is
much harder to apply! I'm glad your DS sleeps well, and that
you're feeling better.

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02