Old December 4th 03, 06:49 PM
Kane

Default | | Most hostile member this NG? Most insults, emot. abuse

On 4 Dec 2003 17:20:33 GMT, Ignoramus24587
wrote:

I thought that alt.support.child-protective-services was a newsgroup
for innocent victims of CPS.

One side of the coin. It is also, if I understood Ric Werme correctly,
devoted to the systemic issues surrounding child protection and
welfare.

It seems, however, there is another element here.

It turns out, it seems, that there are some violent child beaters
here!

That's the other element.

Is it really true?

Not to hear them tell it.

They are all gallant crusaders against the evil forces of CPS and no
parent does anything evil to their child....well, CPS lets those go,
and picks on the innocent.

Of course if you google the ascps ng you'll find a few that have
fessed up and did the right thing....listened to the right people, and
got their children back anyway and cleaned up their act, not
necessarily in that order.

Then there are those that are vicious brutes but are in deep denial.

They are the most amusing here, and their protectors, apologists, and
sockpuppets.

I haven't hooked up my TV in 3.5 years...honestly, and get nearly all
my entertainment here, while doing "good works," of course R R R R R

Pathos, tragedy, and most of all, comedy by a Vegetable.

Kane