Old September 4th 04, 10:35 PM
CME

"lm" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:01:34 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"CME" wrote in message
newszPZc.87382$X12.38282@edtnps84...
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

...before I get to 50. Applications are being accepted now so

don't
say
you haven't been warned .

I have a pact with one of my closest friends. If we're both single

at
30
we're getting hitched. I'm not sure if we'll actually go through

with
it,
but it's a comforting feeling.

I can see that it would be. It takes a lot of the stress out of the

whole
process doesn't it?

--
Paul Griffiths

Yes I suppose, but then it adds another. I'm madly in love and if this
crashes and burns, do I really want to settle for something comfortable?
Frankly, no.

I'm madly in love and it's comfortable too. I'm pretty sure this is
the way it's supposed to be.

lm

It was a foreign feeling for me at first. I thought I truly loved my ex but
when I look back and analyze it, it wasn't a healthy sort of love that was
mature and real. I've never totally given myself to someone, just let it be
and risked everything. It's a scary, yet comfortable feeling.

Christine