Old November 9th 04, 12:41 AM
Beth Kevles

Hi --

If you have other boys (any age) available, and their moms don't mind,
try having a group urination into the toilet. Our boys used to do this
with each other and with their cousin. Great fun for them, and got the
toilet traiing done pretty quickly. It made the training very social,
and they got very good at aiming (although not necessarily where a
parent might have preferred ...)

We called it a "pee pee attack". We're grateful that the kids have
outgrown it, but it served a useful purpose.

--Beth Kevles

like me to reply.