Old November 11th 04, 03:58 PM
Robyn Kozierok

In article ,
Rosalie B. wrote:

Let him wear pullups AND pee in them, AND then let him change the
pullup when it gets wet. I understand that pullups are easy enough to
pull down to pee, so they should be easy enough for him to actually
change.

He won't willingly wear pullups (I've asked) though we could of course
"run out" of diapers and happen to have some pullups in the house. But
again, if we force something like this, he might go back to the
withholding. And I suspect he is too stubborn to change it himself.
At first he would want it changed and cry for us to do it, but if we
didn't, he'd eventually just decide he didn't care and keep wearing
it. :-P

fwiw, he claims that he is afraid to pee in the potty, and that he
will miss his diapers.

If you don't want him to know that you care, then go ahead and give
him any of the bribes now. They only tell him that you DO care about
it.

As much as that makes sense, I can't see how we could give him the
bribe objects now without setting a really bad precedent. He doesn't
ask about/for them btw.

Thanks,
--Robyn