Old October 2nd 06, 02:22 AM posted to misc.education,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Herman Rubin

Default Seeking straight A's, parents push for pills

In article . com,
laraine wrote:
Herman Rubin wrote:

I think I have found some references to your
wife's books (sorry to be nosy), so when I
get a chance, I'll take a look at them just
to see what it is that you are talking about.

You are likely to have GREAT difficulty with
any of the others. They are written for people
with considerable mathematical knowledge, while
this one, despite it being junior level, has no
real prerequisites.

Yes, I definitely want to look at the
appropriate text.

Are you thinking of
'Set Theory for the Mathematician?'

No; this is written for graduate students in
mathematics, and is fairly difficult.

There is at least one mo
'Mathematical Logic Applications and Theory'

This is the one. It would take little revision
to make this accessible to elementary school
children, and possibly primary school.

Phone: (765)494-6054 FAX: (765)494-0558