Old April 4th 08, 07:31 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Thorson

Default JAN DREW the REPEATED Liar cannot shut up

Am I to interpret that response as your
admission you cannot point to the statement
which is the basis for your false accusation
that I'm a liar?

I can do that about you. Here is what proof
looks like.

If I lied, why can't you come up with the
same sort of proof against me? Quotes of
actual statements, with links to the originals.

Why is that Jan?

To see Jan's ORIGINAL POSTING, go he
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m01.aol.com

From: Mark Thorson

Instead of responding to what you say, Jan is trying to discredit
you by making insinuations about who you are or what your
motives may be.

Soon, she may accuse you of being on the payroll of the
pharmaceutical companies, etc. That's the way Jan works.

That would be ANOTHER LIE from Mark Thorson. I have NEVER accused
anyone of any such thing.

So do prove your claim Mark!!!!!

You can't YOU JUST LIED AGAIN!!!!!!!

----- example quotes of Jan accusing people of being paid shills -----

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fn.aol.com

Any time alt. health is mentioned the personal trashing starts. Mostly
comes from paid shill Mark Probert.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fw.aol.com

Internet bully Mark Probert who is a paid shill and lives off his wife.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-ct.aol.com

As for Mark, he is a paid shill and lives off his wife.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mn.aol.com

As long as Mark is here, the paid shill will call names when in fact
he is the one who is a bigot. Speaking of his own people.