Old October 18th 05, 04:02 PM

Default white spots, not plugged ducts

Anne Rogers wrote:
I have a couple of white spots on one of my nipples, they are not plugged
ducts as there is milk coming out of them and no blockage behind, they are a
little sore, but not excessively so, any ideas?

Anne

When I had a plugged duct long time ago, I had a white spot and I
pierced with a clean needle. Then the plug was cleared thanks to the
baby. but the white spot stayed for about 2 weeks. The milk was coming
out of it but there's not pain. There's just the white spot and nothing
else is different. It just went away after two weeks.
I thought it's hardened milk inside this pore that just took a while to
clear. My baby or I didn't get sick from it and it never bothered us.