Old November 3rd 04, 11:47 PM
toypup

"Mona" wrote in message
om...
want to introduce a new group. called Ethnic Mommies. It is a group
for Black, latino or Asian moms or moms of bi-racial
children...especially when the fathers are still in the home.

I don't mean to sound racist, but I have been on quite a few mom and
stepmom groups in the last 3 yrs since I'm been a full time stepmom
and during tht time, one thing has become quite evident.. Caucasian
and non-Caucasian parents just seem to be "wired" differently.

Are you saying Black, Latino, Asian moms and moms of bi-racial children are
wired the same? That's quite a diverse group that pretty much includes
everyone but Caucasians. Why are caucasians so different from everyone else
in the world?