Old July 13th 05, 10:47 PM
Terri and Rob

Default double swing

Hi everyone. I have not posted in a while, but I have been around. I am
thinking of buying this swing for my kids. Does anyone have any opinions or
experiences to report about it? I need a double swing, because there is
only room for one swing on my swingset (the other slots are full of things
my older ds uses). Currently we have a single baby swing there, but the
girls fight over it. I thought a double swing would be perfect, but I have
heard mixed reviews about it. Does anyone use a different one that can be
recommended?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=toys&n=507846
--

Terri & Rob