Old October 18th 05, 12:54 AM
Marion

Default 1 year anniversary

I've been away from the group for a while due to moving into my new
house, losing, then finding a job... but I have been checking in to
read now and then...

Anyway, Katy-bug just had her first birthday on 10/4, and we are still
going strong. She's eating a lot of table food now, including
Birthday Cake!, and gets several bottles of formula at daycare (I had
to stop pumping a couple of months ago; it just wasn't compatible with
my job, and I ended up losing the job anyway.. guess they still wanted
those 15 hour days I gave them before Katy was born!), but nurses at
least 5-6 times a day still. She's starting to walk pretty well,
and just got teeth #3 and 4...

I couldn't have made it to a year without you guys... thanks! I have
not decided how long we will breastfeed. For right now, we are both
still enjoying the cuddle time, and it's a wonderful, peaceful way to
get her to sleep (she goes to sleep just fine for the ladies at
daycare without it, so I don't thnk she's dependent on it to sleep).

cheers,
Marion
Katy, 10/4/2004