Old August 7th 08, 09:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

Default When discipline becomes confused with punishment

"Ivan Gowch" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 02:22:41 -0500, "Ron"
wrote:

[snip]

IG:
== If I should decide to administer multiple blows to
== some part of your anatomy, Ronnie, you sure as
== hell would consider it abuse, you hypocritical sicko.

==Not likely. First you would have to have a reason, and second you
would
==have to prove that it is a better form of correction than others that
are
==used for the same problem.

Sure. You would, of course, thank me for
smacking you silly.

== Ivan, I am an advocate for CP for all ages.

Aaah, so I was right -- you ARE a sexual deviate
with a jones for inflicting pain.

'Nuff said. Your opinions on raising children
are obviously as twisted as you are, and therefore
irrelevant.

Discussion over, sicko. Go play with yourself.

Just who do you think this type of advocation is helping ivan? Certainly
not children, abused or otherwise. I mean gee, you cant even understand how
much of a dork you are making yourself appear to be, much less the
difference between CP and abuse. Your understanding of things sexual also
seems to have severe limits, just how do you function in your society
anyway? Do you just bumble from one disaster to another, hoping that
somehow it will all work out in the end in your favor no matter how much
your inept attempts to help tend to screw things up?

Honestly dude, you really need to educate yourself on a subject before you
come into a Usenet newsgroup and start spouting your own personal version of
the party line. Here we chew up and discard ignorant little savages like
yourself on a weekly basis. Read a book, find some articles on the
internet, talk to your psychologist, do something to educate yourself on the
subject. Come back when you have SOME knowledge, and please leave your
deviant sexual history out of the newsgroup. I don't care to hear about
your "belief's", come back with facts or don't come back at all. And
please, leave your skewed idea of normal or abnormal sexual behavior in your
locker, it only makes you look really stupid.

Ron