Old August 8th 08, 11:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

Default When discipline becomes confused with punishment

"Ivan Gowch" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 15:39:10 -0500, "Ron"
wrote:

[snip]

R:
== Ivan, I am an advocate for CP for all ages.

IG:
== Aaah, so I was right -- you ARE a sexual deviate
== with a jones for inflicting pain.
== 'Nuff said. Your opinions on raising children
== are obviously as twisted as you are, and therefore
== irrelevant.
== Discussion over, sicko. Go play with yourself.

==Just who do you think this type of advocation is helping ivan?
Certainly
==not children, abused or otherwise.

As I noted, you are a sexual deviate with a jones for
inflicting pain. Discussion over, sicko. Go play
with yourself and leave the adults alone.

[snip]

==Honestly dude, you really need to educate yourself on a subject before
you
==come into a Usenet newsgroup and start spouting your own personal
version of
==the party line.

As I noted, you are a sexual deviate with a jones for
inflicting pain. Discussion over, sicko. Go play
with yourself and leave the adults alone.

Getting a sexual thrill from causing pain to someone
has to be the sickest, most dishonourable "kink"
of all.

You are a very sick mother****er and need help . . .
fast, before you injure someone.

Yes, looks quite like someone we all know and loathe. Unfortunately his
ignorance is still showing, not that it surprises me any gregg, its fairly
common among fanatics. Now, if he was actually going to "attempt" to
discuss the subject instead of frothing at the mouth I might be willing to
entertain the idea of a conversation with him. This also seems to be
something he is not capable of, to busy indulging in his odd sexual
fantasies to become an adult for a while and make an honest attempt at
getting his point across. Another hallmark of the fanatic.

Anyway, since ranting is all he seems capable of doing I think I can safely
add him to my ignore list. Its where I usually put trolls, and is no less
than he seems to want. An honest discussion would be nice, but as I have
said in the past there seems to be a total disconnect from reality when the
fanatics begin discussing this subject. Honesty is just not something they
are capable of. ivan is no different.

Ron