Old September 10th 10, 12:24 AM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
Peter Bowditch

Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

"carole" wrote:

I won't go into the rest of the healers you've looked up because it will be
the same story --suppression of alternative cures to eliminate the
competition.

Hoxsey's escharotic paste is so suppressed that I was able to buy two
jars of it from a non-suppressed web site. Unfortunately I lent it to
a television program for a show about cancer quackery and they managed
to lose it. Or maybe they suppressed it.

If these things were suppressed we wouldn't be able to find out about
them. That is why there are no books or web sites about Hoxsey or the
hollow Earth.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com