Old September 27th 04, 01:25 AM
Cele

Default seeking FAQ poster

Hi everyone.

We need someone to take charge of the FAQ as soon as possible. Bri was
doing a wonderful job, but seems to have bowed out for the last little
while. Kate filled in as a stop gap measure, which I for one much
appreciated, but Kate's back in school and time is short. Like Kate,
I'm back in school too, working at a new and very demanding job, and
generally barely posting, so I'm the wrong one to take it on. I'd be
lying if I said I could be responsible about it.

So is there anyone out there willing to be Keeper of the FAQ? If so,
there'll be a round of applause, and I'll even buy you drink next time
you're in my town or I'm in yours.....

LOL

TIA to any volunteers, or other clever solutions.

Cele