Old September 29th 04, 02:59 AM
Cele

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:53:17 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 06:41:00 -0500, "Moon Shyne"
wrote:

If no one else wants to do it, I will - just send me the latest and

greatest
full version, and I'll post it on the first of each month (without the
x-no-archive) G.

I just made sure this email account was still active, since I don't use

it much,
except as a posting address.

Going once......;-)

Exciting, innit?

This good with you lot, then? Works for me.

Fine for me too.

Thanks, Moonshyne. I'm seeing three in favour, none against, quorum
not established. It's all yours!

In order to give it to you I'm going to have to go through the
archives and pull the most recent incarnation and cut and paste it,
since I've yet to actually be the faq poster myself. Do you need me to
do that or are you good to do it yourself? Let me know.

Cele