Old July 17th 07, 02:25 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default Saratoga County's Child Protective Services Abuses Another Family.

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 16, 5:48 pm, "0:-" wrote:
fx, this is very important information to relay. Though two posters in
this newsgroup, between them, researched this relatively unknown (at
the time) premmie brittle bone disease, (Dan) and the other mailed a
notice to all CPS and state's attorney's general about this it appears
that at the time of this article being printed at least one state did
not recognize the need to read and understand what they had
received....or someone round-filed my post.

Do you have any proof that either one of you brought this
to their attention?

Either you lied about sending the info to them, or
your name must not carry much weight with them.

Either way it's embarassing for you.

Just THINK of all the settlement money you could
have saved their malpractice insurer.

Why would there be malpractice settlement money?

And my posts were sent by registered letter, not e-mail.

Yeah Yeah, the check is in the mail.

Do you find it odd that given the work of both Dan (he's the real hero
of this story...because he used the information he researched to help
overturn a removal and get Loyal Fan's

You say that as if the codename is a real person!

You know his name is Chuck Kimmel.

And he signed many of his posts with it.

precious daughter returned to the family) and myself, that
Greg would persistently refer to us as System Sucks,
and pretend we don't help families that come here for
support?

Using anonymous internet personas prove what exactly?
I love it when a bunch of anonymous personas
all give personal references for each other.

Do speak to him about this. I can't speak for Dan,
but for myself, it really hurts my feelings.

A bit of history. In Nov of 2003 Dan produced a link to some research
he found that showed a NEW and only recently explored variant of OI
that was seen mostly in children who were born prematurely.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...tive-services/...

http://tinyurl.com/26hvp9

And he posted the report on it. I made it my task to inform all state
governments of it. Not JUST CPS but the state's attorney's general as
well...since this is a legal issue for families and the state.

Not to mention the malpractice insurer for the state!

Do you think Dan and I were system sucky enough? 0:]

Clearly you were not listened to, so you did not
protect any kids from unwarranted agency intrusion
nor did you protect the agency from paying out a lot
for malpractice insurance or settlements.

How do you know that, Greg?