Old February 3rd 08, 04:53 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Default Bad latch,small mouth, cracked nipples

Anne: If you mean Judy S - she delivered my baby at home and was
wonderful!!! I didn't get down to the clinic as I wanted to wait till
I had done with the shields, but hopefully I won't need to know. But
great to know they are there if I do.

I'm having memory loss and can't for the life of me recall her surname,
but I suspect it's the same person, I know she covers your area. We were
in pilates class together for a year or so, then I would bump into her
at breastfeeding drop in and I did a breastfeeding info stall at a
community centre with her once, she made buns and iced them to look like
breasts!!!!!

Anne